Everything I Have Learned from a Kindergartener
- I can only count to four because Mommy only gave me four cookies for lunch.
- I don’t want Mommy to give me more cookies because then I would grow up into a giant.
- I don’t want to be a giant because they go around stepping on cars and breaking them.
- Giants live up in the clouds.
- I don’t know what I learned in school today.
- The tree cutters cut the tops off the trees behind our apartment because they were getting too big. They were growing up into outer space.
- Grass is growing on the roof of houses.
- Our apartment doesn’t have a chimney, but that’s okay because Daddy gave Santa Claus a key.
- I’m going to have a new brother, but we don’t have him yet. Mommy hasn’t gone to pick him up from the hospital yet.